The purpose of this information is to provide users and visitors to our website with the utmost transparency regarding the information that is collected and how we use it.
In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (legislative decree 30.6.2003 n.196, “Code regarding the protection of personal data”) and European (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, “GDPR”), our website respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage their rights.
Our site does not publish advertisements, it does not use your data for the purpose of advertising, except for the sending of newsletters dedicated to those who request them.
Our site also uses “social plugins” to simplify the sharing of our content on social networks. These plugins are configured so that they send cookies (and therefore possibly collect data) only after the user has clicked on the plugin.
Legal basis of the treatment
Our site treats data mainly based on users’ consent .
The consent is given through the use, the consultation of the site or the voluntary registration of the user, as a conclusive behavior. With the use, consultation or registration on the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of services or for security reasons. Through the communication or service request forms further consents are collected relative to the specific purpose of the service (for example through the contact form or through the online purchase of our services).
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent and can revoke an already given consent at any time.
However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are treated in based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in protecting the site and the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to object to the processing of data.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of data collected from the site has the following purposes
– purchase and delivery of products and services (use of your personal data to receive and manage orders, provide products and services, process payments and communicate tracking and execution of orders). For these purposes, the data of the user / contractor will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the performance of the individual processing activities (eg, the registration data will be processed until the account is closed, taking into account the technical time required for the same; the data necessary for the conclusion of the contract until the delivery of the product or, in the event of non-delivery, until the termination of the contract), it being understood that, once this deadline has expired, the data will be kept for the purposes and for the maximum storage periods envisaged for any other non-contracting user as indicated in this statement and / or, in any case, in the cases established by the Regulation and / or by law.
The provision of data for the conclusion of the online contract through our site is optional: there is no legal or contractual obligation to communicate data; however, since their processing is necessary to allow registration on the site and / or the provision of account management and maintenance services as well as the conclusion of online contracts, failure to communicate the data will make it impossible for the user to register and use the services reserved for registered users and / or to conclude a purchase contract;
– purposes statistics (collection of data and information exclusively aggregate and anonymous in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and improve the services);
– security (collection of data and information in order to protect the site’s security – spam filters, firewalls, virus detection in order to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website, the data is recorded automatically and may also include personal data, such as IP address that could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to bear damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituent offenses, such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user and are periodically deleted),
– execution ancillary activities (communicate data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service and to allow third parties to perform technical, logistic and other activities on our behalf: suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to perform their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in compliance with current regulations);
– fulfillment of legal obligations (in some cases we have by law the obligation to collect and process personal data of users)
Our site collects user data in two ways:
– in automated mode (while browsing the users can be collected the following information that is stored in the server log files – hosting- of the site : IP data, type of browser, parameters of the device used to connect to the site, Internet Service Provider data, date and time of visit, web page of the visitor’s origin and exit, number of clicks, these data are used for statistical purposes and analysis, in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form);
– voluntarily (our site collects other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as comments, communication (contact forms, comment boxes), purchase of our services, and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service (name and email address).
Place of processing
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and exclusively in the Italian territory by authorized personnel according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, relevance and not exceeding the purpose of collection and treatment.
Data retention period
The data collected by our site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities indicated and for the performance of the requested services. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or made anonymous, unless there are additional purposes for storing them.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days. Data for analytics purposes (statistics) are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the user; for performing security checks or site optimization.
Transfer of data to countries outside the EU
Our site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specifications decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data , in particular on the basis of decision 1250/2016 (so-called” Privacy Shield “. See https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-isplay/docweb/5306161 ) for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above have guaranteed their adherence to the “Privacy Shield”.
Information on “Cookies”
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
– analysis cookies , used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site same. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is rendered anonymous;
– profiling and marketing cookies , used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on user behavior while browsing, and on consumer interests and habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
However, disabling cookies may prevent the correct use of some functions of the site itself, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore some may not be viewable content on our site and sharing services, interaction with the site (e-commerce and information request) disabled.
This site may release third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself , or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over these cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and on the purposes of the same, as well as on the methods for disabling them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
Please note that generally the tracking of users does not involve identifying the same, unless the user is already registered for the service and is not already logged in, in which case intends that the user has already expressed his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration to the relevant service (eg Facebook).
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when they are sent, using SSL protocol encryption which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of agents involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) the user can, according to the methods and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out research of market or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– to receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of consent-based processing, to receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– present a complaint to the Control Authority and, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Subjects of the treatment
Owner of the processing pursuant to applicable laws is the site administrator, MediaMaking Srl, with registered office in Via Tolmezzo 5/2 – 20132 Milan, contactable through the contacts section of our site .